Fork Full of Noodles with Krish Mohan: Live & Virtual
December 17, 2021 at 8pmEST/5pmPST.
Stand Up Comedian Krish Mohan is performing a brand new show each month via Zoom! The show will blend traditional Stand Up Comedy, Storytelling, historic anecdotes as well as some interactive segments and commentary on some news stories and segments. Each week Krish addresses a new socio-political topic!
This month's topic: History of China & Sinophobia
Subscribe on YT: http://bit.ly/KrishOnYouTube
Subscribe on Rokfin: https://www.rokfin.com/KrishMohanHaha
Awards & Press
- Pittsburgh Fringe Festival Audience Choice in 2018
- Featured on Redacted Tonight VIP, Free Speech TV and NPR
- After the show there will be a Discussion/Q&A session with Krish Mohan and everyone who attended the show.
Details for getting tickets:
- YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE THE EVENT WITH ZOOM LOG ON INFO
- The event running time is 90 minutes, including the Q&A.
- The event begins promptly at 8:00PM EST/5PM PST.
- Join the live stream at least 15 minutes before 8PM EST, so we kick off the show on time. Don't live on the East Coast? Please make sure you check the time difference!
- Upon ticket purchase, you will get an email with a confirmation of your purchase, but that won't have the details. Krish will email you the details 1 hour prior to showtime.
- Also, make sure you have headphones, especially if you're using a phone or tablet because that'll prevent feedback during the show.